For enquiry (Roger Ge):
For support (Eason Tsang):
10.1-inch widescreen pcap touch screen display
● 10.1’’ TFT LCD, LED backlit, Resolution 1280*800;
● Projective capacitive multi-points (10-points) touch;
● Aluminum-magnesium alloy, anodic treatment;
● Multi DVI+VGA signal input, Panel mounting;
● DC 12V power input, Optional with wide-voltage 9~36V;
● Optional No-touch feature, with tempered glass.
TAICENN TM-DPC101 series is an enhanced stability and reliability industrial 10 widescreen pcap touch screen display product. The design uses a multi-point (10- points) projective capacitive touch screen, and it can fulfill front panel NEMA/IP65 dust-proof and water-proof standards.
The 10 widescreen pcap touch screen display TM-DPC101 uses full-sealed box construction, and its front panel complaints NEMA / IP65 waterproof and dustproof standard, to prevent installation in the control cabinet because of the scene splashing water droplets and water vapor into the host and thus affect equipment operation; high-strength steel box structure, so that it can adapt to the harsh industrial site work environment, the most suitable for factory automation, machinery manufacturing, CNC equipment, textile equipment, communication networks, power automation and other industrial applications.
FAQ1: Two types of Touch Screen Technologies?
Buttons on electronic devices are now too old; Touch screens are rapidly becoming the ubiquitous interface for controlling them. TAICENN small widescreen pcap touch screen monitor selects capacitive touch screen panel. Also, we are very happy to do modification with a resistive touch screen panel. TAICENN small widescreen pcap touch screen TM-DPC101 default with capactive touch technology.
See below comparison between capacitive and resistive touch screen.
● Capacitive Touch Technology – Capacitive touch screens take advantage of the conductivity of the object to detect location of touch. While they are durable and last for a long time, they can malfunction if they get wet. Their performance is also compromised if a non-conductor like a gloved finger presses on the screen.
● Resistive Touch Technology – Resistive touch screens have moving parts. There is an air gap between two layers of transparent material. When the user applies pressure to the outer layer, it touches the inner layer at specific locations. An electric circuit is completed and the location can be determined.
From our experience, resistive touch panel are more reliable than capacitive touch screen panel in industrial site environments.
OSD Button in back panel
258.7 x 177.3 x 30mm (W*H*D)
253.0 x 171.0 mm (W*H)
Front Panel: Aluminum-magnesium alloy, anodic treatment
Panel Mounting, Support VESA
10.1’’ TFT LCD
1280 * 800 (WXGA)
30 000 hours
216.95 x 135.6 mm (H*V)
Projective capacitive (P-cap.)
USB (Optional RS232)
Multi-points, Max. up to 10 Points
>100 000 000 times
DC 12V (Optional DC 9~36V)
50~500Hz,1.5G,0.15mm peak to peak
FAQ2: Why the industrial touch monitor need to connect with USB port with host?
As we all know, touch screen is a type of peripheral devices, so it need to connect with host. It can be optional with USB or RS232. And USB is the most common to see when we use a touch screen panel. For some special applications, customer also ask for serial ports to connect with touch.
FAQ3: Can we connect with a HDMI port?
Some customers will request a HDMI display port to connect with the host.
TAICENN products models monitor default with 1*VGA and 1*DVI. Also, industrial touch monitor doesn’t integrate with the speakers inside.
Considering that DVI and HDMI own the same signal from the cable. TAICENN solution is to provide a HDMI to DVI cable. It means the one side of the cable is HDMI, and the other side of the cable is DVI. Customer connect DVI side with TAICENN monitor, and connect HDMI side with Host. It can fulfill the function. The TM-DPC101 small widescreen pcap touch screen can also optional with HDMI to DVI cable for some requested customers.
10.1’’ TFT LCD, 1280*800, P-cap touch, 1*DVI, 1*VGA, DC 12V, 40W power adapter, Cables
10.1’’ TFT LCD, 1280*800, P-cap touch, 1*DVI, 1*VGA, DC 9~36V, Cables
10.1’’ TFT LCD, 1280*800, P-cap touch, 1*DVI, 1*VGA, DC 12V, Cables
10.1’’ TFT LCD, 1280*800, P-cap touch, 1*DVI, 1*VGA, DC 9~36V, 40W power adapter, Cables