For enquiry (Roger Ge):
For support (Eason Tsang):
18.5 inch resistive touch screen technology display
● 18.5’’ TFT LCD, LED backlit, Resolution 1366*768;
● High temp. Precision 5-wires resistive touch panel;
● Aluminum-magnesium alloy, anodic treatment;
● Multi DVI+VGA signal input, Panel mounting;
● DC 12V power input, Optional with wide-voltage 9~36V;
● Optional No-touch feature, with tempered glass.
TAICENN TM-PR185 series is an enhanced stability and reliability industrial resistive touch screen technology display product. The design uses a high temperature precision five wires resistive touch screen, and it can fulfill front panel NEMA/IP65 dust-proof and water-proof standards. The resistive touch screen technology display TM-PR185 surface is PET laminated, true flat design.
The TM-PR185 uses full-sealed box construction, and its front panel complaints NEMA / IP65 waterproof and dustproof standard, to prevent installation in the control cabinet because of the scene splashing water droplets and water vapor into the host and thus affect equipment operation; high-strength steel box structure, so that it can adapt to the harsh industrial site work environment, the most suitable for factory automation, machinery manufacturing, CNC equipment, textile equipment, communication networks, power automation and other industrial applications.
FAQ: What’s resistive touch panel on a display monitor?
Buttons or keyboards on electronic devices are now too old. Touch screens are rapidly becoming the ubiquitous interface for controlling them. Resistive touch technology has been a very stable touch solution for display monitor or panel pc system.
Resistive Touch Technology – Resistive touch screens have moving parts. There is an air gap between two layers of transparent material. When the user applies pressure to the outer layer, it touches the inner layer at specific locations. An electric circuit is completed and the location can be determined. Though they are cheaper to build compared to capacitive touch screens, they are also less sensitive and can wear out quickly. TAICENN resistive touch screen technology display TM-PR185 model has been widely used in industrial & embedded applications and projects.
OSD Button in back panel
462.4 x 286.5 x 51mm (W*H*D)
451 x 276mm (W*H)
Front Panel: Aluminum-magnesium alloy, anodic treatment
Panel Mounting, VESA 75/100
18.5’’ TFT LCD
1366 * 768 (XGA)
WLED, 50 000 hours
409.8 x 230.4 mm (H x V)
1000: 1 (Typ.)
High-temp. precision 5 wires Resistive touch
USB (Optional RS232)
4096 x 4096
250g/ 35 000 000 times
Power & Environmental
IP65 rating in front panel
50~500Hz,1.5G,0.15mm peak to peak
DC 12V or DC 24V
FAQ: What is the benefits of optical bonding technology?
● Increased ruggedness: Bonding a sheet of glass on top of the display increases the ruggedness of the display.
● Improved durability: A bonded display is better able to resist scratches, fluids, stains and dirt.
● Condensation: The elimination of an air gap between the cover glass and the display means that moisture cannot penetrate and cause fogging on display’s surface.
● Extended temperature range and EMI filtering: The temperature range of the display can be extended by incorporating ITO heaters on the cover glass; EMI filters can be added via the same mechanism.
TAICENN can provide optical bonding technical for our solution & products for customized applications and projects.
18.5’’ TFT LCD, 1366*768, Resistive touch, 1*DVI, 1*VGA, DC 12V, 40W power adapter, Cables
18.5’’ TFT LCD, 1366*768, Resistive touch, 1*DVI, 1*VGA, DC 9~36V, Cables
18.5’’ TFT LCD, 1366*768, Resistive touch, 1*DVI, 1*VGA, DC 12V, Cables
18.5’’ TFT LCD, 1366*768, Resistive touch, 1*DVI, 1*VGA, DC 9~36V, 40W power adapter, Cables