For enquiry (Roger Ge):
For support (Eason Tsang):
19 open frame touch monitor industrials
● 19.0’’ TFT LCD, LED backlit, Resolution 1280*1024;
● Projective capacitive multi-points (10-points) touch;
● Aluminum-magnesium alloy, anodic treatment;
● Multi DVI+VGA signal input, open frame mounting;
● DC 12V power input, Optional with wide-voltage 9~36V;
● Optional No-touch feature, with tempered glass.
TAICENN TM-OC190 series is an enhanced stability and reliability 19 open frame touch monitor industrial product. The design uses a multi-point (10- points) projective capacitive touch screen, and it can fulfill front panel NEMA/IP65 dust-proof and water-proof standards.
The 19 open frame touch monitor industrial TM-OC190 uses full-sealed box construction, and its front panel complaints NEMA / IP65 waterproof and dustproof standard, to prevent installation in the control cabinet because of the scene splashing water droplets and water vapor into the host and thus affect equipment operation; high-strength steel box structure, so that it can adapt to the harsh industrial site work environment, the most suitable for factory automation, machinery manufacturing, CNC equipment, textile equipment, communication networks, power automation and other industrial applications.
FAQ1: What is an open frame mount display?
Open frame does not come with front bezel, customer nee to finish with their own bezel. All the LCD components will be recess inside the cabinet or kiosks. There are flange the front of the LCD for rear mounting, some vendor come with 4 sides or top/bottom or Sides only.
TAICENN 19 open frame touch monitor industrial TM-OC190 is an open frame mount monitor product. The product also support VESA 75/100 mount for lots of applications and projects.
FAQ2: Two types of Touch Screen Technologies?
Buttons on electronic devices are now too old; Touch screens are rapidly becoming the ubiquitous interface for controlling them.
There are two types of overlay based touch screens:
● Capacitive Touch Technology – Capacitive touch screens take advantage of the conductivity of the object to detect location of touch. While they are durable and last for a long time, they can malfunction if they get wet. Their performance is also compromised if a non-conductor like a gloved finger presses on the screen. Most smart phones and tablets have capacitive touch screens. TAICENN 19 open frame touch monitor industrial use capacitive touch technology.
● Resistive Touch Technology – Resistive touch screens have moving parts. There is an air gap between two layers of transparent material. When the user applies pressure to the outer layer, it touches the inner layer at specific locations. An electric circuit is completed and the location can be determined. Though they are cheaper to build compared to capacitive touch screens, they are also less sensitive and can wear out quickly.
OSD Button in back panel
430.4 x 355.4 x 55
426.4 x 351.4
Front Panel: Aluminum-magnesium alloy, anodic treatment
Open frame mounting, support VESA
Support DVI + VGA
12V (Optional 9~36V)
19.0’’ TFT LCD
1280 * 1024
30 000 hours
376.32 x 301.056
Projective capacitive (P-cap.)
USB (Optional RS232)
>100 000 000 times
IP65 rating in front panel
50~500Hz,1.5G,0.15mm peak to peak
FAQ3: How does an HMI Work?
First consider the other components that are necessary to make a manufacturing control system operate. The production line consists of all the machinery that performs the work required in the production of the product. Next, consider the various input/output sensors that monitor temperature, speed, pressure, weight and feed rate. Third, decide on the programmable logic controller (PLC) that will receive the data from the input/output sensors, and converts the data into logical combinations.
19.0’’ TFT LCD, 1280*1024, P-cap touch, 1*DVI, 1*VGA, DC 12V, 40W power adapter, Cables
19.0’’ TFT LCD, 1280*1024, P-cap touch, 1*DVI, 1*VGA, DC 9~36V, Cables
19.0’’ TFT LCD, 1280*1024, P-cap touch, 1*DVI, 1*VGA, DC 12V, Cables
19.0’’ TFT LCD, 1280*1024, P-cap touch, 1*DVI, 1*VGA, DC 9~36V, 40W power adapter, Cables