For enquiry (Roger Ge):
For support (Eason Tsang):
19 inch Intel Low power Apollo lake J3455/J3355 PCAP embedded panel PC
● 19.0-inch 1280*1024 LCD, projective capacitive multi-point touch;
● Magnesium aluminum panel, sheet-metal box structure, front IP65 rating;
● Intel Apollo lake Celeron J3455/J3355 low power processor;
● DC 12V input, with over-current, over-voltage protection;
● 2*Intel GLAN, 6*RS232 (Optional 1*RS485), 5*USB;
● I/O: 6x USB, 2x GLAN, 6x COM, 1x HDMI, 1x VGA, Audio.
TAICENN TPC-PC190A series is a low power-consumption, Fan-less designed, enhanced stability and reliability industrial 19 low power embedded panel pc product. It adapts Intel Apollo lake J3455/J3355 processor. TPC-PC190A series storage can support 2.5'' SATA and mSATA interface, HDD or SSD. The design uses a multi-point (10- points) projective capacitive touch screen (Optional with high-temp. five-wires resistive touch, or No touch), and it can fulfill front panel NEMA/IP65 dust-proof and water-proof standards.
The 19’’ low power embedded panel pc TPC-PC190A uses full-sealed box construction, and it can prevent dust from entering the device system.
The TAICENN 19 low power embedded panel pc TPC-PC190A is compatible with Win10, Linux OS, and it also has a good compatibility with customized applications and software programs.
FAQ1: What is Optical bonding technology?
Optical bonding refers to a protective glass that is glued in front of a display to enhance its readability where installed in high humidity outdoor environments. When a normal display is used in an outdoor environment, there are some factors that affect its readability. The most common one is “fog”, or condensation, which forms on the inner surface of display's vandal shield. Another factor is the reflection of sunlight, which causes a mirror-image on the display. Both phenomena can be solved by using optical bonding. TAICENN technology have done lots of customized outdoor application project, and we also provide optical bonding technology to our display panels.
SPI AMI EFI BIOS
Intel Celeron J3455
Intel Celeron J3355
Quad-core Four threads, 1.5Ghz
Dual-core Two threads, 2.0Ghz
SO-DIMM, DDR3L, Max. up to 8GB
Intel HD Graphics 500
2*Intel I211AT, expansion with Wifi/3G/4G
1x 2.5’’ SATA + 1x mSATA
Realtek ACL 269 controller
Programmable 1~255 seconds
Win 10, Linux, Unix
2x RJ45, 10/100/1000 Mbps
2x USB 2.0 + 4x USB 3.0
6x RS232 (Surge and electrostatic protection)
1*2 pins, phoenix terminal
19.0’’ TFT LCD
1280 * 1024 (XGA)
WLED, 30 000 hours
376.32 x 301.056 mm (H*V)
Projective capacitive (P-cap.)
>100 000 000 times
Anti-finger treatment (AF)
Optional Resistive touch
High-temp. precision 5 wires Resistive touch
USB (Optional RS232)
4096 x 4096
250g/ 35 000 000 times
PET film laminated
Magnesium-aluminum alloy, Anodizing treatment
SGCC Galvanized plate sheet, Sand-blasting
Finned aluminum heatsinks, fan-less design
IP65 front panel
Panel mounting, support VESA 75/100
411 x 342 mm (W*H)
422.3 x 353 x 84 mm (W*H*D)
Power and Environmental
DC 12V (Over-current, Over-voltage and reverse polarity protection)
About 35 W
50~500Hz,1.5G,0.15mm peak to peak
FAQ2: What is the benefits of optical bonding technology?
● Increased ruggedness: Bonding a sheet of glass on top of the display increases the ruggedness of the display.
● Improved durability: A bonded display is better able to resist scratches, fluids, stains and dirt.
● Condensation: The elimination of an air gap between the cover glass and the display means that moisture cannot penetrate and cause fogging on display’s surface.
● Extended temperature range and EMI filtering: The temperature range of the display can be extended by incorporating ITO heaters on the cover glass; EMI filters can be added via the same mechanism.
19.0’’, 1280*1024, Intel Celeron J3455, 4*USB3.0+2*USB2.0, 6*RS232, PCAP TOUCH, 2*GLAN, DC 12V Adapter
19.0’’, 1280*1024, Intel Celeron J3355, 4*USB3.0+2*USB2.0, 6*RS232, PCAP TOUCH, 2*GLAN, DC 12V Adapter
19.0’’, 1280*1024, Intel Celeron J3455, 4*USB3.0+2*USB2.0, 6*RS232, Resistive TOUCH, 2*GLAN, DC 12V Adapter
19.0’’, 1280*1024, Intel Celeron J3355, 4*USB3.0+2*USB2.0, 6*RS232, Resistive TOUCH, 2*GLAN, DC 12V Adapter
19.0’’, 1280*1024, Intel Celeron J3455, 4*USB3.0+2*USB2.0, 6*RS232, No TOUCH, 2*GLAN, DC 12V Adapter
19.0’’, 1280*1024, Intel Celeron J3355, 4*USB3.0+2*USB2.0, 6*RS232, No TOUCH, 2*GLAN, DC 12V Adapter
WIFI: 802.11 b/g/n Mini PCIe
TPC-PC Series VESA bracket