For enquiry (Roger Ge):
For support (Eason Tsang):
Embedded computer, also known as embedded industrial computer, Embedded Industrial Computer, is a compact computer specially designed for industrial field. It is a kind of reinforced and enhanced industrial computer. It can operate reliably as an industrial controller in an industrial environment. The common embedded industrial control computer has box type industrial control computer, fanless industrial control computer and so on. The performance of embedded IPC is reliable, no fan structure, small size, low price, and it is widely used in IPC. Especially in recent years, with the development of embedded technology, embedded industrial control computer is also developing rapidly, which has been applied to every field and occupied more and more important position.
So what is the difference between embedded IPC and common IPC? What's the advantage?
The first is the advantages of embedded industrial control computer in product performance.
1. The function of the embedded industrial control computer is very good, which is almost completely matched with the function of the object under test. It has certain expansibility but does not take the expansion as the main purpose, so the product has a high performance-to-price ratio.
2. The miniaturization of the device is one of the main embodiments, which is reflected in the compact design, and the structural design has no standard to refer to. The external interface and the reasonable use of the installation space should be fully considered.
3, the reliability requirement is high, on the basis of the electrical function satisfying the reliability design, it is necessary to carefully consider the reliability design contents such as heat dissipation design, electromagnetic compatibility design, dustproof and waterproof design, seismic dynamic design and so on.
4, ultra low power fan-free design is the mainstream. With the miniaturization of the device, the heat dissipation capacity is limited, and the requirement of embedded system MTBF (mean failure free working time) is very high. Especially in the unattended applications, the design of ultra-low power and no fan becomes necessary.
Second, the difference between the embedded IPC and the common IPC
1. The position of the embedded IPC in the whole measurement and control system is often in the front end. The upward connection of the embedded IPC is usually the common IPC and the operation ability of the common IPC. Software resources, database support and other aspects are difficult to achieve embedded industrial computer.
2. In the construction of large scale system, the system expansion ability and network communication ability of common IPC are also difficult to replace by embedded IPC.
3. In the fields of visual design, process monitoring, data statistics, scientific calculation, prototype simulation design and loop simulation, the common industrial control computer has inherent advantages.