If the industrial embedded pc you are using is always on strike, you can check if the power, heat, or hard drive is out of the way, and give you a brief introduction to the day-to-day maintenance management and troubleshooting methods of the common industrial personal computer.
1. What if the industrial personal computer does not respond after the power key is turned on? Check whether the connection of the industrial personal computer is correct, and whether the power socket has electricity; Check the power supply of the industrial personal computer, and check whether the power supply fan can work normally after the machine is started, and whether the display is connected with the host is correct; if that pow supply is normal, Open the case cover to see if the power cord is in normal connection with the soleplate or the main board of the industrial personal computer, whether the connector of the bottom board and the main board is loose, whether the motherboard or the main board is on power, whether the ATX power supply is wired or not; if the connection is normal, unplug the memory stick to turn on and see if the alarm is started; If there is no alarm, replace the CPU or the motherboard.
2. Add the power indicator light on the back plate of the electric power supply. If it is on, it will be out. What if the power is not added? Check if there are foreign bodies such as screws in the case, resulting in a short circuit; Check to see if the power cord is connected to the reverse, causing the ground to be short-circuited; The system can be further tested by using the replacement method, replacing the power supply, the main board, the base plate and other equipment.
3. After the industrial personal computer is added with electricity, the power supply works normally, the main board does not have any reaction, and what to do? Do you want to remove the peripheral card and the attached device to see if it can be started? If not, can remove the memory, see if the alarm? Check the operation of the CPU. Is it OK? Replace the motherboard and check that the motherboard is normal.
4. When the main board self-check is heard after power-on, but there is no display on the display, what to do? the base station checks whether the display is open and is connected with the host normally; in addition, another display or a display card is inserted to check whether the display card can be normally displayed; removing the CMOS or replacing the BIOS; Replace the CPU board or monitor.
5. After power-on, the mouse and the keyboard cannot be used, and what to do? 1. Check whether the keyboard lock is locked and unlock the keyboard; if not, the connection between the main board and the bottom board and the keyboard and the mouse are detected to be correct; the keyboard is connected with a keyboard mouse and a second adapter, and if the keyboard and the mouse are used, the keyboard and the mouse are used for anti-connection; 1. Replace the sub-joint; Replace the mouse and the keyboard.
6. After power-on, the self-check of the main board is successful, but it is not possible to boot the system from the hard disk. What shall I do? Press the “Del” key to enter the parameter setting and boot order of the CMOS hard disk; After the disk drive or the floppy disk drive is booted, check if the hard disk has the boot system or the hard disk is normal, and the boot partition has been activated; Replace the new hard drive and reload the system.
7. What if the system does not completely enter the system after the power is on, or the blue screen is present? Check to see if system resources are in conflict; Check the BIOS settings for errors; the memory bar can be replaced; The system reformats the hard disk and installs the operating system.
8. What if the windows system is dead or blue screen in the running process? the controller is used for checking whether the industrial personal computer has a high temperature; Check to see if a wrong or expired driver is installed; Check to see if the virus is infected in the system; whether the CPU fan and the power supply fan are still rotating normally; the system files or the application and the disk are damaged; Check to see if there is a problem with memory or is not compatible with memory.
9. What to do if the device driver cannot be installed properly? Check whether the driver is correct and up-to-date; Whether the driver driver needs the support of the patch of the operating system; whether the resources occupied by other devices are in conflict with the resources occupied by the equipment to be driven; if it is a peripheral, Replace one slot and drive it again; Replace the device and reload the driver.